Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lol.... I totally have no clue what I'm doing looking up the address of one... ahem... *very special* ramen shop and blogging when Accounting - which I'm blah at XD - is on Tuesday =_= ;

Oh well.... said special ramen shop is *ta-da* Koyama's family's ramen shop- main branch (see? I learned something new [like it's going to help me score in Accounting =p ] ... it's actually a chain of shops, not just one like I've always assumed ^^ )

Anyway, I was searching for the address for ages, and it's good to finally have it =)

小山慶一郎-直營店 ラーメン屋「龍太郎」
神奈川縣相模原市相武台1-24-9

*sings* It's in Kanagawa XD Kanagawa-ken Sagamihara-shi Soubudai 1-24-9 to be exact. Haha... maybe that's the reason why I seem to have a soft spot for Kanagawa?? =p

I think the shop's named Ryutaro (but that's just me and my beginner-level Japanese , so no guarantees =p )

Anyway, word-of-mouth states that the ramen and hand-made gyoza (by Koyama's very own mother ^^ ) there is really good. The specialty's shouyu (soy sauce) ramen, which is one of my favourites, actually.

Hehe... I think it's every Kei-chan fangirl's dream to eat at the main shop where his mother supposedly is at very often.

Anyone lucky enough to be heading for Kanagawa in the near future? ^^

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin