Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mehk... mehk... mehk... lambs! Haha... we got a passage about lambs for one of the economics questions.

The paper was..... honestly, I don't know. I'm worried I might have made a mess out of my first essay. I'm worried that for the first time in my life history, I had more than 10 minutes to run through the paper, when I was initially so frantic I wouldn't be able to finish on time after spending 1 and 1/2 hours on the 2 essays. I'm just plain paranoid =_=

You know... when you finish a paper with time to spare, and you know you hoped for the best and made up definitions for a few economic terms, you get a squirmy feeling as if something must have gone wrong somewhere for you to have finished so fast. Perhaps if you had spent more time on reading the questions and processing your responses, then perhaps there wouldn't be careless mistakes; if only blah and blah, then perhaps blah and blah. That kind of feeling.

But it's over and done with, so case closed.

I saw him again today and........ *groan*......... I still don't know what to think. I wish I could just forget and not care... since next week will probably be the last time I see him, maybe forever. He's too confusing, I'm too confused...... and yes it's tearing me apart. I'll at most see him two more times. At the other end of the spectrum, I might not get to see him anymore. Anything could happen............................. except the 'ending' I want.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin