Friday, November 02, 2007

[Listening : Jewelry Day (it's spelled that way =p ) - Ayaka ]
[Mood : Zzzz ]

I really like this song. It's one of the few Ayaka songs I like, as it's so soothing & comforting. Besides, her rich vocals really does justice to the song.

Anyway, I'm tired. Very. But once again, I feel happy too. I managed to be disciplined enough to work solely on Math today at the library. And guess what? I actually enjoyed it! I guess mum's right when she says that I would actually appreciate the 'magic' of Math if I didn't feel so terrorized about not being good at it.

What to do? Ever since kindergarten, I've been slower than average at working out Math problems. If memory serves me well, half the class would already be working on a new workbook while I would be slogging half-way through the workbook that enviable group had already completed.

It's probably genetic. Both my parents were never good at Math, although dad said he enjoyed applied math. On the other hand, my dad was an ace in Economics, and my mum's good at subjects that do not involve math and science. But I'm not as good as dad at economics. I doubt I would be able to gain admission to study economics at LSE like he did.

N-e-way, English is on Monday. I AM nervous, although so far I'm not allowing the pressure to sink in. Yes, A20 is constantly on my mind, but I'm bracing myself to expect an A18. Actually, I'm kinda looking forward to the English paper... I get to write, finally!

I'm feeling this wealth of creativity and sentences just work themselves out in my mind, and I'm itching to join pen to paper... but I've to hold back since now really isn't the best time to work on a new writing project. Oh well, tough luck. But if my writer's block continues to be banished until the English exam is safely over with, I'll be infinitely grateful, since I've got a letter and extended response to write as part of the exam.

I miss Aaron. Darn. Form 5-ers will be having their SPM soon too. All the best everyone!

Hard work rewards those who are a friend of it. Just a little more 'pain' and then we shall party! ^^

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin