Thursday, November 22, 2007

Haha.... corroboree's over. Now getting the thick layer of make-up off me XD So leceh.....

More on the evening's happenings some other time. It's kinda late now and Adele is sleepy =p But feel somewhat flat.... after all the anticipation and merriment, now it's all over.

And no, I'm not sure if I saw him. Not sure because my temporary contact lenses don't actually suit my eyes, so I couldn't see that far. So basically I saw someone like him near one of his classes tables...... but I can't be sure. I guess it's time to forget? Sigh. It hasn't really sinked in deep enough yet for me to get seriously depressed. I think it'll fully hit me tomorrow.

Anyway, saw pretty much everyone else that I personally know, as well as those that I don't personally know but see around college =p

Apart from my class bunch.... there was Wye Luun (haha.... mum saw the pic and said he looked like a small, adorable boy XD ), Eric, Hannah, Sulfya, Shan Min, other members of the Ed Board, Eu Vin (I *think* that's his name, I keep forgetting >_< ) and quite a few others as well.

Later days!

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin