Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm starting to like the anime Saiunkoku Monogatari/Colourcloud Palace. It was confusing initially as I didn't watch it from the first episode, and it features very complex relationships among the cast of characters, since it's set in an imperial setting. I'm appreciating it more now though, and it's got awesome OP and ED themes.

By the way, is the header picture showing up on your browser? Perhaps it's just my internet connection being snail-like, but lately I've had to refresh a few times just to get the picture to show up.

I'm a little bugged, since this blog's layout is deliberately minimalist so as to not distract straying eyes from the content, thus the header picture is actually the main feature of the design.

So if the header picture's not turning up for you as well, please bear with me for awhile until finals are over and I'll have more time to spare to tweak about with things.

Domo Arigatou gozaimasu =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin