Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I feel good today ^^ Well, I always get a 'high' when I feel that I've been productive and have actually achieved something in fact, I think I have it in me to be a work-a-holic =p

Well, I battled laziness and actually took the (early) morning bus to college today to enforce voluntary detention on myself at the library. Erm... I DID come back early at 2 instead of 4 p.m. but... apart from my worrying lack of interest regarding anything Math related, I managed to cover the whole of Elasticity as well as Microeconomic Reform today (Economics).

Also covered were some accounting SAQs and I did attempt a few Math questions. If I had stayed at home, productivity would have stabilized at a few lines of Economics at the most.

Tomorrow's plan:
  • IT
  • Accounting
  • Math... sigh
I just wish I got to see 'him' like I did yesterday. According to Gary, the poor guy apparently missed his stop yesterday afternoon (I didn't go back by the bus yesterday) and they were already nearing Gary's condo when 'sleeping beauty' awoke. Uncle then had to turn back, with Gary still on board, causing Gary to have to go on an 'extended tour' of PJ XD Understandably, Gary was really annoyed. But... 'he' is so adorable =p So tired was he that he couldn't wake up and missed his stop XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin