Wednesday, June 06, 2007

[Mood : Extremely frustrated?]
[Listening (and singing along) : Hey Yo! - Battle ♥ ]






Battle's Mal Hae (Tell Me!) MV. So cute! Learning the dance moves as I think it's adorable. Ki Hyun looks freakishly like Hero of DBSK. Lio's dancing and rapping is awesome in Mal Hae. The 'street' look suits him very well ne. And Chris looks adorable with the longish hair. He's so dorkishly cute in the MV that it's quite unlike the pics of him in the first single where he looked so 'cool' XD I guess it suits him as he's the 'baby' of the group, being the youngest one. Lol... he's younger than me by a few months too. He's too skinny for someone who likes to cook and eat. 68kg for someone who's 183cm... that's underweight. Yeah, I'm pretty much obsessed with their 2nd single XD

And since Battle is taking my mind off the IT mess/stress... here's Chris performing a cover of Jacky Cheung's song, which was originally covered in Korean by Shinhwa's Hye Sung (who was the one who chose him to be in Battle), during the Cokeplay Battle Shinhwa reality competition. The 'take me to your heart, take me to your soul' song. Hehe... It's so cute when the camera zooms in on Hye Sung singing along with this cheeky grin XD Chris' English is quite good, since he grew up in California. And his teeth... Omg... so straight and shiny and white =p His hair style looks like Hye Sung's too. Wouldn't be surprised if he declares that Hye Sung's his idol... hehe. Anyway, his voice is GOOD. He starts off a little shaky, but slowly raises the standard of his singing. I think he was more comfortable singing in English than Korean. Oh.... he does this weird a-go-go sort of dance at the end too which totally makes you go..... wth?! which was the expression on the Shinhwa members' faces too XD




Oh darn it.... IT is still driving me nuts. My complex outcomes refuse to work the way they should (I know, it's my fault but still.....).

On a happier note, I saw Alice Academy, Fushigi Yugi and God (?) Save our King! today. Those shows have the yummiest bishies, period. Ruka and Natsume from Alice Academy, practically all the male warriors of Suzaku in Fushigi Yugi, and the whole cast of male protagonists in God (?) Save our King are specimens of the masculine sex worth fangirling over XD Did I mention fangirling is probably one of my hobbies? *wink*

My mum baked a cake today as well. Perhaps for quite a few of you, that wouldn't be such a big deal, but I think the last time my mum baked anything resembling a cake was about 4 years ago or so. And no, she doesn't do cookies on a regular basis either. Hehe... anyway, it was an orange cake and apart from being a tad too dry, it was de.li.cious! XD

I've also found a few songs I've been looking for since a while back. One of these is Ayumi Hamasaki's (my fav diva =p ) Angel's Song. Somehow, it seemed much nicer when I last heard it. Perhaps that was because I was watching the MV for it at that time, and I really loved the concept and the style she adopted for it. The song doesn't really sound that outstanding without the visual goodness of the MV for support. Haha... here's a secret... I've been trying to perfect the hairstyle she did for the MV on myself, but the results haven't been too satisfactory XD







Ayu looks really lovely in Angel's Song. The earrings look great on her too ^^


Namie Amuro's ALARM is the other song I stumbled upon today. I love her fashion and musical style a lot as well. She's my other favorite diva apart from Ayu (move aside, Koda Kumi). Too bad I can't really pull off the calf high boots and short skirt look though. This was the first ever song I heard by her, and although I remembered how the song sounded like, I couldn't quite recall the title. So today, while at Love Nicotine I rediscovered it! ^^ It's probably not one of her best songs, but it's still pretty enjoyable nonetheless. She looks really hot in the MV as well, leather suit and all.



Ms Amuro. She looks so gorgeous. Doesn't look like the mother of an 8 year old boy, ya? ^^


The other song's Ai Otsuka's Sakuranbo. Amai Amai, which is Strawberry Vinyl's affie, had this on rotation. It's the cutest, most cheerful song in the world of Jpop XD Haha.... It does get annoying after a while with Ai-chan's somewhat high vocals, but it's really hard not to smile while listening to it as Ai-chan's infectious genkiness really does rub off on you. This is another song with a really cute and nice MV. Although it is a little on the simple side, seeing a younger and less polished Ai-chan jumping around in really cute, colourful clothes while singing is bound to brighten up your day a little. Sakuranbo's also the first time I heard of Otsuka Ai as it was her debut song, I think ^^



Not a very flattering screencap of Ai, but she does actually look very sweet and cute XD


Oh, there were a few surprises in store for me yesterday when I was at 1u with family. More on that the next time, but as a teaser... I 'played' (if you can call it that) an actual gachapon (those capsule things from Japan) machine for the first time and saw Auli, Ayub H., Khairi and Azat at Toy R' Us. Haha... interestingnya, right? What were a bunch of SMK SAS grads doing at Toys R' Us...?

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin