Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[Mood : Exhausted ]
[Listening : Get Chu! - AAA ]

Gosh, I'm such an incorrigible fangirl. Hehe... my math teacher was showing pics of her trip to Japan when I caught sight of a poster of Yamapi in one of her pics and I couldn't help exclaiming excitedly 'Yamapi!!' XD He looked so very good in it! Jana also said that he is 'suai' (good looking ^^)


Hot-nya, right? =p

Btw, does anyone have Nobuta wo Produce? Is it available in Malaysia? Really wanna watch, and Kurosagi as well XD


Yamapi as NwP's Akira. He's one reason why I wanna watch that dorama XD


Kame and Pi as Shuuji and Akira. Pairing them up for NwP was a really good move ^^


The main cast of NwP... once again, really good casting =)

Ohh, and there has been another landmark in Adele's relatively short (nearly)18 years of existence. Hehe... *blush* I placed third in the SAM short story writing competition. It was also the first ever short story writing competition I've entered. Actually, apart from a childish one page story written when I was around 6 or so about a cat and her doll (inspired after I read a book with a similar theme =p), that was the first complete story written by me. Usually, I have a tendency to not finish stories that I've started on as I suck at dialogs XD

Know what I found really amusing? ^^ In the congratulatory print-out that had the winners' names on it, seeing my whole name in block letters really emphasized the 'Eee' in my name. Kuasa tiga power! XD Haha... it just looked so odd. Thank goodness no one calls me Eee Lin ne... or else they'll have to stretch the 'e' sound.

The theme was 'Eerie Imaginings', so I chose to write about how Queen Elizabeth's guilt over her cousin Queen Mary of Scott's execution lead her to have visions of the latter. My English teacher said it was Macbeth-esque, and I suppose it is although I can't really recall Macbeth's plot as I haven't really gone through Macbeth. I was kind of inspired by Hamlet though. More specifically, I got the idea from the ghost of Hamlet's father XD

I wouldn't have joined though if it wasn't compulsory for every class to send at least one entry. And I did mine quite at the 11th hour, as inspiration didn't really strike until after a pored through a picture book on Shakespeare my dad bought from Singapore. I had serious doubts as to whether I could write a short story, as I think my forte still lies in essays and opinion pieces. Hehe... Well, another lesson learned ^^ I can actually do it, writing short stories. Getting third was a nice addition, but most importantly I felt really satisfied that I actually completed a story for once. I've got to start listening to a lot of JE again to get all genki and get the 'ganbate' message through my thick skull ne XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin