Sunday, June 17, 2007

[Mood : Frustrated ]
[Listening : Honeymoon - UN ♥ ]

Uh-oh... I don't know what comments to write for the songs I'm picking for this week's rotation over at SV =_=

Actually, I'm just hantaming the songs as well. I'm definitely doing an artiste spotlight for Battle, and the others will perhaps be summery selections (read: happy, fun XD ) But then.... almost everyone does a summer themed rotation around this time that it's become so passe.

Anyway, Happy Father's Day! ♥ Going for steamboat dinner at Damansara Seafood Village later to celebrate for stepdad. Hehe... Mum baked a Black Forest cake as well. It's currently still in the oven but smells soooo good XD

I helped to stir the butter, coffee, chocolate and sugar mixture ne! I'm sure it'll turn out good as well, cuz you know the saying how what you bake will be yummy so long as you were happy while baking it? Well, I put a lot of happy thoughts (mostly about him =p ) into my stirring ^^ *gets shot* XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin