Sunday, June 17, 2007

[Mood : Stuffed ]
[Listening : Kokoro Odoru - nobodyknows+ ]


The song I'm listening to now is really sugoii! It's so catchy and really J-urban, reminding of SOUL'd OUT's sound. Haha... yeah, I really love the hip-hop/dance/funk sound. I'll love you for a very long time if you could direct me to somewhere I could get SOUL'd OUT and nobodyknows+ songs XD

Read in The Star's Otaku Zone today about a manga centering around wine by the tile of 'Kami no Shizuku (The Drops of God)'. It sounds like a really interesting manga, and the way they describe the wine is.... heavenly ^^ It really makes me want to taste ne! And as a budding wine connoisseur *ahem* that's what she likes to think XD, I find the descriptions really beautiful.

I'm at crunchyroll now, suffering very slow buffering speeds to watch the final part of Lunch no Jyou (Lunch Queen). I diligently followed that series when it showed on 8TV some years back but I believe the station never quite aired the last part as the story was left hanging at an abrupt ending. And I really love that show ne! The actress (I can't recall her name, but she's hugely popular in Japan) was really good and her character very likable. Plus, it had that-guy-whose-name-reminds-me-of-orange playing the 3rd brother, and Yamapi as the 4th brother! ^^ Let's not forget V6's Go Morita had a supporting role as well =p

They have Nobuta wo Produce there as well! Yay! Depending on how long it eventually takes to buffer this part of Lunch no Jyou, I might give NwP's first episode a try some other time ^^

Adele will also be watching the Indianapolis F1 race at 1 a.m. Have to ne, before Bernie Ecclestone takes it off the calender next year. I've missed the last few races there due to the odd timing, and always regretted it afterwards as a lot of action tends to happen at that track, seeing as how it is one of F1's few street circuits. I have a feeling that despite the McLaren's 1-2 starting grid position (bleuk, Ferrari all the way! XD ), it'll be an enjoyable race! =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin