Monday, June 18, 2007

I finally finished watching Lunch no Jyou (Lunch Queen)! ^^ That series always makes me feel so warm... and hungry XD Kitchen Macaroni's (the family restaurant in the series) omurice and western food look very yummy ne! =p

She didn't choose between the brothers, well not before the ending anyway, but I think I prefer it that way as fans of either brother would have been disappointed should she have chosen one of them. What's more important is that the inspirational message of the story came through ^^

Episode 1
of Nobuto wo Produce has also finished streaming, so I'm gonna watch now. So excited! Heard that it's really funny, and Yamapi's character is supposed to be all sampat and stuff XD

Edit: Bleh, it was supposed to finish, but then I messed it up so have to wait for it to stream again =_=

But so far... hehe... Shuji's 'I must touch the willow tree every morning even if I have to cut across a construction site and have big burly men after me' thing is so cute =p

And, Pi!! OMG, how did he manage to act so............ schizophrenic and gila-gila without laughing? His acting has really improved, and is less prohibited and kaku since Lunch no Jyou XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin