Sunday, June 17, 2007

[Mood : Bouncy ]
[Listening : Hide and Seek - Namie Amuro]

Namie Amuro's upcoming 'Play' album has a whole lot of darn catchy songs XD It's not even out yet, but quite a few songs have been leaked and... they're good! ^^ Hide and Seek, which I'm listening/addicted to at the moment is very Hip-Pop and Namie Amuro (only she can pull it off successfully XD )

Btw, I wore a short short skirt to college on Friday. Wasn't sure if I was going for Shan Min's birthday bash since I didn't sleep the whole of Thursday due to IT project, so I thought I would dress up anyway just in case. It's a green Momoe skirt - with a small ribbon at the sight, and very feminine - which I fell in love with at first sight.



Nah, it didn't look like that, but the length was around there =p

Boy, climbing up and down staircases and the bus in a mini skirt was no fun ne.... although I didn't really care, except that teachers might look up and see, erm, well you know... =_=

Hehe... and I kept thinking 'Oh gosh, they're gong to throw me out of college' every time I saw a teacher or security staff. Oh well, it's not often Adele is a rule breaker, right? XD



This is a very old video of one of my fav songs by one of my fav groups of all time - B'z. They are undeniably the BEST rock group in all of Japan - sales figures and almost 20 years in the industry don't lie XD

Read and be amazed ^^

Koshi Inaba was really hot when he was young ne! =p I can see why he became a rocker and not a salaryman. He looks too bad sexy in a suit *grin*

Tak Matsumoto looks very cool with his guitar as well XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin