Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm temperamental. Uh-huh. I can manage to feel both emo and warm at the same time.

The emo-ness can be blamed on the fact that today was the last day of SAM. Not to mention that finals is in 2 weeks. And that I probably will never get the chance now to know the guy I've been crushing on from afar for months.

On the other hand, I'm happy because my friends and I had one last final class lunch together (I like Ms Yeap's taste in food, her recommendation was spot on XD), and it was fun hanging out in Taipan with the girls I cherish the most in K2, looking for the prom dress. And thank you Tze Yin, for rushing to get me back to college on time to catch the bus ^^

And... I'm glad I got to see him on the bus home. Now that was totally unexpected and if he was the one who got a shock yesterday (according to Gary), then I'm the one who got 'shocked' today =p he looks real cute asleep, which he's always doing on the bus XD

Lol... If he ever stumbles across this blog which is highly unlikely, it's darn obvious who I'm referring to - but life's too short to 'act cool'. At least for just this once.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin