Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lol... I have a feeling that at least 8 people in K2 will be sitting at one of the tables nearest the tail-end of the ballroom during prom as... *gasp* we've yet to book our table XD

Actually, it's not a very nice thought since well, it'll be fun to be in front and in the middle of all the happening things ne. But oh well... I guess we'll see. If all else fails, there's still Wye Luun (haha... just kidding. Even if I do go find you, it's just to kacau you say hi =p )

I feel almost tempted to go through my previous posts and reflect on what I've written, just because I've discovered that Wye Luun read/reads (which one is it? past or present?) this blog.

Auli's Raya open house today was great! It's been awhile since I last saw Auli, and much longer since I saw both Nurin and Ayub Hadi. Two people were conspicuously missing though - Jen because of AS finals and Kevin because he's all the way in Russia and they make such a cute 'couple'. Really makes me miss 5A and English Society days XD I sound like I haven't seen them in years, kan? =)

Maula invited his form 4 friends, and Auli's dad's Samad classmates were there too... so there were 3 different Samad classes at the gathering. The Class of 80-something (sorry, I forgot >_< ), the class of 06 (that's us ^^ ) and the class of 08 (Maula's gang XD ) . Haha... during the photo shoot, Ayub went "Hidup Samad!"... it's amazing and very heartening how many past and present Samadians have fond memories of their days at Samad (even though people still ask "Bukankah itu sekolah gangster?" =p ) And... Auli has a chocolate fountain! Isn't that so cool? As usual, we crazy kids managed to derive more than a few laughs from antics involving the chocolate fountain XD And there was this really nice but sweet =_= terung belanda drink which tastes like a mixture between passion fruit and peach. I'm the only one among Bernie, Gary and Wye Luun who likes it.

We've got to hang out again soon, k? After Wye Luun and I are done with icky finals. I'll go nuts during the loooooong holiday without some company XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin