Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Now playing: amplified - MR.RAINDROP
via FoxyTunes

MR. RAINDROP by amplified is a recent discovery of mine... and I'm totally loving it ^^ Amplified is an alt-rock band formed by three 17 year-old (then) international school students in Hong Kong and discovered through Sony Music Japan's International Audition.

MR.RAINDROP was used as the 2nd ending theme (ED) to the anime Gintama. The lyrical and musical style of this song reminds me of Travis too. This is perhaps explained by the fact that amplified draws its influences from Western alt-rock bands, and that all three members have lived abroad.



The SAM yearbook, Winanga-Li, is out ne. It's alright, I guess. I think the cover and page design for this edition of the yearbook was very well done by the design team... and, hehe... the features that we did turned out quite alright as well (slashing down on the word count for various articles was a nightmare =p )

But... there's something bothering me. The features department photo, to be precise. Being slightly obsessive-compulsive and gravitating towards perfectionism... I did not look good in the photo. In fact, I think it's very obvious I looked pregnant. Urgh.

I really like the other editorial board related photos though, and K2's class profile still amuses me ^^ It's something only Tat Ren would be able to produce XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin