Monday, October 08, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life

Hehe... another one of those 'music player shuffle' memes that I'm addicted to =p


Opening Credits

“Good-Bye Luv...” - Wheesung

O-kay. It's good-bye to the past and hello to new beginnings, perhaps? XD

Waking Up
“Sekai ni Hototsu Dake no Hana” - SMAP
Yay! I'll love to wake up to this song, and be reminded that 'everyone is special and unique' ^^

First Day of School
“Baby I Like You Like That (Remix)” - SE7EN
Err.. What??

Falling in Love
“Because I am a Man” - MC Mong
I beg to differ. It should be wo-man XD

Breaking Up
“Hold me Tight” - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Hold me tight, I miss your love... Aww... reminds me of *someone*

Prom
“愛に向かって (Ai ni Mukatte)” - Kanjani8
It's a happy, energetic, upbeat song... and there's 'ai (love)' in it too =p

Life’s Okay

“GOLD (ballad ver)” - KAT-TUN
Life's okay... and that's why I want to 'make it worldwide' XD

Mental Breakdown
“너에게 쓰는 편지 Part 2 (Letter to You Part 2)” - MC Mong ft Lisa
I get a mental breakdown because I love him. True enough.

Driving
“Seishun Amigo” - Shuji to Akira
Hahaha... spot on! The closing animation for Nobuta wo Produce has the two pigs on a vespa ^^

Flashback
“Baby Doll -DJ Kaz ambivalence mix” - SATOMI'
I guess I used to play with dolls when I was young...

Getting Back Together
“NYAPPY in the World” - An Cafe
Whee! Happy to get back together... that's a good omen ^^

Wedding
“Winter Lander!!” - AAA
Winter love? My wedding will be somewhere snowy? XD At least it's a happy love song =)

Birth of a Child
“Sugar Rush” - DreamStreet
I get a high whenever you're around... ri-ight... I guess I do like babies =p (Jesse McCartney's voice in this song is adorable XD )

Final Battle
“L-O-V-E” - JJ Lin
L-O-V-E 见面时候 说什么好. True enough, I wouldn't know how to tell my loved ones I'm 'going' soon.

Death Scene
“Yakusoku wa Iranai” - Yoko Kanno and Maaya Sakamoto
'I don't need your promises'... sounds like a very dramatic death scene =p

Funeral Song
“Nichijou Evolution” - ONE OK ROCK
'You're better anyway now'? I'm better dead o_O ??

End Credits
“If You Were I'd Be Okay” - David Choi
It's a fitting ending song, I guess. There's all the sad stuff like feeling lonely, missing someone, etc

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin