Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I managed to catch about 20 minutes or so of KBS' Entertainment Weekly yesterday night, and boy am I glad that I did! ^^ Hehe... in that span of time, I got to catch F.T.Island participating in a charity marathon with some other celebs, as well press clips of the temporary re-union of Sechskies (my guilty indulgence it's like admitting you like LFO, Backstreet Boys and Dreamstreet XD ) to commemorate the release of member Jaywalk's solo album.

My favorite part?

Reporter (to F.T.Island before the marathon) : Were all of you good at running in school?
F.T.Island member : ('.....' type of expression) We're still in school

Priceless XD


For the uninitiated, F.T.Island is a pretty new all male Korean band (I've lost count how many have debuted this year) with the members aged 15-17. They play their own instruments though and critics have in general been pretty kind on them since they can actually put together a pretty decent act XD

Erh... they remind me of LEAD (Japanese male band, although of course LEAD are older now), except that F.T.Island's more talented *runs from LEAD fanatics* XD


Gok Miri Mannaboki by F.T.Island XD Adorable song, pretty boys and cute PV ^^

It took me a while to warm up to F.T.Island, and even now I'm still not a fan... but I think I'm slowly going over to the dark side island's side =p

Random Useless Facts:
a) Won Bin and Jong Hun are sooo tall XD
b) It's not true that there are no cute Korean guys in PJ, as there's one in Gary's class who speaks ENGLISH and apparently he's smart as well... except that he's also somewhat short and only 16 =p

Exits: F.T.Island (Wikipedia)

P/S: Adele shall give herself one more treat before brainwashing herself for finals - I'm off to d/l and read the latest scanlated chapter of Rockin' Heaven ^^ Sawa&Ran = <3

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin