Monday, October 15, 2007

Lol... I'm aiming for at least TER85, but this Hari Raya Aidilfitri hols I only seem to be glued to a few things: Internet, books (of no relevance to help me score in SAM, except maybe in broadening my English vocabulary and adding flair to my letter writing style), combination of KBS World+Astro on Demand+Animax, and daydreaming (a very unfortunate hobby of mine).

It took me three drunk-on-leisure days to remember: I have Accounting, Math and IT past year paper to do (I'm flailing in Accounting, drowning in Math, and apparently IT internal marks ALWAYS get moderated DOWN), Econs to study for (MUST get that A) and SAM English as a Second Language to brush up on (Ms Geetha's target for me for finals: A20, and ESL is probably my best shot at getting a high A)

... but guess what? Bernie and I spent half the day at Curve and Cineleisure today, watching Brave Story (nice!! ^^ and Eiji Wentz sings and does the voice acting for one of the characters) and looking for a potential prom dress since I had already made plans with her the week before. And I'm blogging now... which leaves the aforementioned pile of homework u-n-c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-d.

So auf wiedersehens, as I attempt to tackle Accounting in the dying hours of Monday.

P/S: Thai music is really quite nice =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin