Sunday, September 16, 2007

Type of girl Kei-chan likes... (I'm getting too old for this kind of silly stuff XD )

Koyama

-You like ramen. (I looove ramen... I heard your family makes my fav ramen really well =p )
-You will wake me up in the morning. (Definitely... I'm a morning person XD )
-Youll make breakfast. (Yessss!)
-Youll eat breakfast with me. (why ever not??!! )
-Youll see me off at the door. (ditto)
-You have your own hobbies. (You bet XD )
-Youll send me lots of e-mails. (I'll use lots of those cute icons too ^^ )
-Youll go out with me. (I'll be crazy not to =p )
-Youll let me talk about my job. (Mmmhmm)
-Youll give me courage to do my job. (I hope )
-Youll tell me what I can improve about my job. (Your acting, kei-chan)
-Youll cry with me (Yup yup... provided it's not some overly sampat thing)
-Youll laugh with me. (ditto... but I do laugh over lots of things, so then again... )
-You have no problems with silences. (I'm glad YOU don't have a problem with silences either)
-Youll go shopping with me. (uh-huh)
-Youll pick out my clothes. (Mmmhmm)
-Youll wear something couple-y. (If it's not tooooo awfully cringe-worthy)
-Youll eat a lot. (I do eat a lo ^^ )
-Youll understand what my job is. (as long as you don't hit on one of those sweet young idols)
-You like hot tea. (I'm a green tea addict XD )
-You have no problems eating garlic. (Erm... actually, I do >_< )
-You like white rice. (white rice's okay I guess)
-You hate tomatoes. (We-ell... I do dislike fresh tomatoes )
-Youll help me wash my car.
-Youve got nice eyes.
-You like the ocean. (I love it ^^ )
-You like the mountains. (I like the scenery =p )
-You can make rice balls.
-You like people with single eyelids. (Erm... if their name is Keiichiro Koyama XD )
-You dont mind having to wake me up twice (Nope, not at all =p )

Hahaha... once in awhile, it's therapeutic to be a silly delusional fangirl XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin