Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[Mood: Caught up in exam fever ]

Yessss... trials are just around the corner... and for ALL subjects, my trial marks are gonna be extremely crucial. Let's do a subject-by-subject analysis.

Accounting Studies: I need to get 6/10% in order to reach B16 for internal. I know... it's not an A17, but considering that I was initially looking at Cs and was expecting high C/low B... to cut a long story short... I've got to get that 6% XD

Economics: Erm... actually, now that the total score is around 100 marks, I'm not sure what percentage I'll need to get A17. But let's just say it should also be higher than 6/10%... and as it's my 2nd best subject... I better get 7% or more

Math, IT and English: These 3 subjects are the grey area ones. In other words, I'm not quite sure where I stand.

Suffice to say, I MUST get as high an A as possible for English. Or else....... >_< Actually, it'll be pretty pathetically amusing to observe me if and when I don't get that A for English after all

For Math, it's 'try to grab as many points as possible'. I guess we're currently looking at D9 or 10 for internal? Yes, it's obvious I can't do Math for nuts =_=

Ms Sue says that I MUST score A-ish marks in IT trials. Hopefully that'll give me a high B and possibly, just possibly, a low A for internal. Actually, I don't really know where I stand in terms of internal assessment for IT. Where are my projects' marks, Ms Sue??


Just for the sake of making me feel better, here's what I want to do after trials. and before starting the whole punishing study regime for finals

  • Watch Never Ending Wonderful Story (assuming it's arrived by then, as it better be should =p )
  • Catch up on NEWS... erm... news XD
  • Watch anime and read shoujo manga ^^
  • Step 1, 2 , 3... I bet there's a dance I'll want to learn up after watching Never Ending Wonderful Story
  • Rewatch Never Ending Wonderful Story? it IS a 2 DVD-disk long concert+documentary which will take a whole lot of time to watch, let alone rewatch XD
It's been 5 days since my Never Ending Wonderful Story was shipped out of Hong Kong.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin