Saturday, September 22, 2007

Suggestion of a way to spend the day after a draining Math exam: Shop for 7 hours and 28 mins.

Well, as all SAM-ians know... yesterday which is also known as Friday to you and me XD was the start of trials, and the first paper to kick start the whole "*groan* oh gosh.... Nooo!!!" affair was Math. As SSABSA seems to think students do better in Math EARLY in the morning which is actually true in my case =p and since we're following South Australian exam times... the paper ended at 10.10 am.

And... I took the taxi home for the first time yesterday! Lol, I bet some people *likeaaronyipjunhoeandgaryang* XD are going to think I'm spoilt... but it's just that it was the first time I took a taxi without first calling for one, or without a guy with me as 'bodyguard'. So it was a little scary, as this was just like getting into any random taxi and hoping for the best.

Anyway, upon getting home and having a quick breakfast, we (as in mum, aunt, me and bro) drove down to KLCC for Isetan pre-sale.

It was pandemonium. And to an extent, FUN pandemonium. But... word of advice, never go for a pre-sale with a tired almost-two-year-old =p

The sale was very good, and we mostly spent time on the bags and shoes floor. And I got the Guess bag I was admiring at Parkson some time ago ^^

It's this very chic shopping bag-ish sized bag, with a layer of transparent pvc-ish material on the outside, with the main storage area made of this nice denim-ish material. And there's this cute lock thing at the front as well.

Originally, it was around RM 300+ but after discount, we got it at around RM 185. Mum bought 2 other bags from Guess as well, in preparation for the trip to attend my cousin's wedding in Melbourne next year.

Bags-wise, mum and aunt bought a few more bags from Renoma and Roberta di Camerino.

And shoes! I got this gorgeous pair of Balenciaga gold and black heels which may possibly be my prom shoes. Also, a pretty blue pair of heels to go with jeans and a white pair to wear to college.

It WAS tiring though. My ankles and knees felt so achingly sore afterwards. But another highlight was seeing KL in the evening. It just gives off this very surreal and elegant feel, especially seeing the KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers alighted, and the streets of KL strung with twinkling lights.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin