Friday, September 14, 2007


Big Bang's 'Lie' is soooooooo super-duper major awesome!

Hehe... 'Lie' is from Korean hip-hop boy group Big Bang's come-back 1st mini album 'Always', and it's also their latest single. Plus... it was written wholly by Big Bang member G-Dragon ^^ I wonder if the song's for his ex that was stalked by fans?

I just looove the "I'm sorry but I love you" part of the chorus as it's so uber catchy! and it kinda brings back memories since I've used that line before XD

Anyway, the MV is great too! It's so sweet what G-Dragon's character did for his girlfriend. And.. haha... T.O.P, SeungRi and DaeSung are looking HOT! XD


'Lie' live perf =)

Oh, and my Never Ending Wonderful Story is finally on the way! Due to some complications with the billing address that has finally been sorted out (I had to photocopy and then fax a copy of my mum's credit card to Hong Kong)... and YesAsia shipped my order out today at noon! XD


P/S: It's confirmed that DBSK/TVXQ/TVfXQ/Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki (gosh... why do they have so many names? >_< ) will be making a stop in Malaysia (probably in December since Bangkok is around then too, but date for KL's not confirmed yet so don't quote me on this XD ) as part of their 2nd Asian Tour! Malaysian fans rejoice!*throws confetti* ^^ but Adele doesn't know if she's still enough of a fan to want to go since the 'O' album isn't her favourite *runs away* XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin