Saturday, September 22, 2007

[Now playing: Dong Bang Shin Ki - 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hap
via FoxyTunes ]
[Mood: I want to go see DBSK!! ^^ ]


It's funny isn't it? How you thought you disliked a song, but upon listening to it again (well, albeit a better quality version)... it hits you - 'Wow, I like this!'.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I didn't know if I would be going to DBSK's concert when they come to KL later in the year since I didn't even like the title track of the concert's theme/series, but I take that back now.

Fact is, I think I must have heard a very LQ version of O-Jung.Ban.Hap. because now that I've heard a clear, crisp version of the song, I looooove it's uber catchyness! XD



It's an old PV, released a year ago, but since I thought I didn't like the song until a few minutes ago... I just checked the PV out. This one's fan-subbed with English subtitles, and... the lyrics are quite deep and meaningful.

The part at the start where Micky goes "Yo U-Know (Yunho), let's try some noisy beat(sic)" totally cracks me up XD

And... is it just me but does anyone else think that they look better when they first started out? Haha... maybe it's just because I like them looking boyish and innocent, especially Max and Hero. Erm... Hero with blond hair's a little weird in my opinion, and I prefer the old Max where he did not sport avant-garde hair in PVs.

Dance-wise, the guys do a great energy-packed dance in the PV, but it does come off as somewhat weird. Well, perhaps not really weird, but definitely dramatic and avant-garde. Hmm... perhaps avant-garde is one of the themes of the PV =p

Anyway, I can't wait to catch the 5 guys in KL again! =p

So, Gary!!!! I hope you won't be leaving for you-know-where (hehe... I think I better not write it down in case it's a secret =p ) until DBSK's concert is over, so that you can go with me ^^ or that someone will go with me. And *hoping* that finals will be over by then. Ohh... and hope SuJu (or at least some of the sub-groups) are the guest performers again.

DBSK + SuJu would be a total blast! =) but does anyone else think that Girl's Generation or Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace have a higher chance of being brought along? )=

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin