Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I think I'm seeing stars. From staring too long at the computer screen, not to mention all those harmful rays emitting from that innocuous looking contraption. Well, I certainly am a little more enlightened about poverty in Uganda, Sudan and Zambia. And it's not even my question for economics. Sadly, mine is a long way from completion (I don't have the energy and brainpower to stay up past 2am today)... and I'm kind of playing Russian Roulette and banking on the fact that with 9 others before me, it won't be my turn to present my answers later in the day.

Actually, scrape that. I'm pleading hard that with 7 more people before ANY of my group members will be called upon to present... my whole group will get away tomorrow. Muahahaha. Zeus, I hope this sincerest wish of mine reaches you. Haha... well, you can tell I've been devouring mythology XD

Anyhooo... time for this zombie-fied chocolate-coated ichigo (haha... you know I'm zombie-fied and/or stressed when I'm zoinked enough to start referring to myself as a strawberry =p ) to lie herself down on her field of green grass (bed, of course... what did you think? XD )

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin