Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hehe... when browsing my 'Who's viewed You' list today on friendster... I saw a pic of this guy who's name was familiar and who looked familiar too.

My curiosity piqued, I went to his profile, all the while thinking "this guy looks and sounds(name) very familiar... I'm sure I've known him before".

Suddenly, it dawned on me. I went all "It's the guy I had quite a big crush on in form 4!!"

Adele's such an o baka XD It's just that I haven't really thought about him in awhile, and he looks somewhat different now better looking and more Japanese-y definitely XD

And I actually don't know him apart from having been in the same school and Chinese class before XD You see, I've got this thing with guys I don't know that well but just come across often.

Most of the guys I've had crushes on, and even both my ex-bfs before I got to know them better, are guys I rarely speak to. I can't quite define this tendency of mine too, but I guess I'm attracted to the mystery of it all?

So anyway, this guy was in the same after school Chinese class (my BC teacher gabung-ed the classes she taught for the 'ke wai/outside class timetable' BC lessons) and I thought he was kinda cute in the kinda dorky way XD

I guess it's kinda nice when you 'meet again' people you used to (kind of) know and it brings back some pretty fond memories =p

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin