Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Gary says the most thought provoking things sometimes. He asked me today, while we were noticing/talking about him, whether the guy knows me. In other words, Gary was asking if he even knows I exist.

Well, I think exist is a yes, but for all I know, he could be thinking I'm some random girl he always sees around since I orchestrate my appearance as often as I can when he's in the vicinity.

And another question Gary asked was if I've talked to him before. The answer? Not really, and not since the first day of college. I couldn't even remember/catch his name when he first introduced himself on the first day since I wasn't interested then, and I doubt he has an impression of that Wednesday that's any deeper if not shallower than mine, since he looked positively bored and was staring and tapping away at his phone. And at that time, there was only one guy who wasn't him that dominated my thoughts. I did vaguely think he looked interesting though

I know, I'm gutless and pathetic, always not doing much to actually show that I'm interested. Sigh... I saw him quite a lot of times today. More than usual, as has been happening the last few days. But, my timing was always a little off today. Mostly, I just saw him from afar, and I don't think he saw or even noticed me. Not that I'm complaining and sulking, much. At least I got to see him. If it wasn't August and if my birthday wasn't around the corner, I think I would be absolutely miserable though since there are some negative signs concerning him that are nagging at my thoughts.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin