Friday, August 17, 2007

[Listening : Ai Uta- GReeeen ^^ ]
[Mood : Sleepiness & confusion does not a good combination make XD ]

Now Gary thinks 'that guy' might *possibly* be interested. But Adele still thinks otherwise. Too many signs point towards the conclusion I have come to, and that I should just stick to my current policy of 'ignore, show no interest (well, at least I'm trying) and play it cool'. I so don't want to come across as stalker-ish or thick-skinned (should my conclusion be true, and it most likely is).

Gary's other conclusion is that 'that guy' may be gay XD Haha... I highly doubt it, but I will admit that the mere thought left me pretty tickled. Adele is evil =p Oh, and Gary said something else related to 'that guy', but since it wasn't something nice although he was merely stating a fact derived from everyday observation, I'm not going to reproduce what he said here. Only that it made Adele somewhat amused, in a good way XD

Ever since I made a pact with myself to give up on him though, I do feel that although I still can't be within a foot away from him without feeling all tensed up, I'm starting to loosen up. Although I don't think even acquaintanceship wit him would be possible, I guess there could still be a sliver of a chance that I might just be able to have some form of communication with him. Well, for now, it's still dream on but I'm not going to overly concern myself regarding this matter.

And it's been working wonders too, to have him off of my mind. I can proudly say that my 'ignore and block out' tactic worked this Monday during Accounting common test as all the newly cleared space in my mind helped me to a B16 for that test... even though he was in the same room and just a few rows away.

Adele, you've got to maintain this form in order to get that elusive offer to a good law school. Or even into some course at Melbourne, NUS or NTU! Fight! XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin