Thursday, August 23, 2007

[Listening : Sayonara Deja Vu - Ore Ska Band ]
[Mood : Warm ^^ ]


Japanese fashions are gorgeous. Haha... yeah, although Adele is a self confessed non-fashionista, I have to admit that I really love some (expensive... what in Japan isn't?) Japanese fashion labels. CECIL McBEE, L'EST ROSE, LAISSE PASSE, and pretty much what they feature on Ebihara Yuri and other models in CanCam and other fashion magazines.






From L'EST ROSE's collection. Yup, I love the 'ribbon look' ^^



Debut de Fiore by LAISSE PASSE. I'll love to have that as my prom dress =p



Pic's kind of blur, but it's a beautifully adorned watch from Foppish.









LAISSE PASSE. I adore trench coats, and the bag is so pretty + elegant ^^






From Cecil McBee. This brand's HUGE in Japan.

But... Japanese fashion being Japanese fashion, shoes only go up to US size 7 (lol, I wonder if I can find shoes if I'm ever desperately in need of one in Japan XD) and I think I'm borderline 8, unless Malaysian sizes are smaller than US sizes. And apparently many fashionable boutiques only carry one size (Japanese girls are seriously petite and small boned =p ) One of the times where having a larger sized bust is not necessarily enviable XD I don't think my bust will fit into half the clothing in Japan.

Which brings me back to last December. I was at this cute little boutique in Australia, admiring the vast array of very trendy styles and optimistically thinking... this is a Western country where they have bigger chest sizes and more generous body shapes, so a not-so-petite Asian gal like me should be able to find something. Wrong! Most of the sizes ended at M, which I swear should really be S. Granted, it was Christmas season and the shop was having a sale, so mostly hard-to-sell sizes were left. But sheesh! >_<

On to Paradise: LAISSE PASSE :: Cecil McBee :: Stylife :: Tokyo Nolita

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin