Saturday, August 04, 2007

[Mood : Horrendous... Adele's sick =_= ]
[Listening : Howling - Abingdon Boys School ]


Well, it's a bit late... but here's Adele's take on Taylor's Charity Carnival/Day. My class did have two booths, but since there were relatively low maintainence stalls that didn't need that much manpower and I think those who were involved didn't really want us who weren't involved there, the whole day was an off-day for moi ^^

Let's start from the beginning. Although there were classes from 8-9 since the event started at 9, K2 students were specially exempted XD Hehe... not really la, but Ms Alicia (accounts lecturer) canceled her class, and our usual timetable has a scheduled break right after accounts. Thus, I was friendster-ing and surfing the net with my trusty Nano by my side at the library until 9. Following that, I met up with Gary and since Jen was still in class (her class is super rajin XD ), we went for a quick browse at the various stalls. Jen finally did join us a short while later

As Pei Zhe, Yin Fong, Tze Yin, Jana, Er Kai, Ren-Yi, Michael and I had already bought tickets for the haunted house (hehe... it was by Jacelyn and Esther's class for the charity carnival, so we decided to beri muka a bit and support them since they're so nice and patient with us non-math inclined ppl ^^ ) and we wanted to go early to avoid the queue, Jen & Gary decided to follow me to look for them.

Guess who we met? XD Hehe... Eftal was there too with his cousin. While I met up with my K2 gang, Jen and Gary went with Eftal to check out the snake exhibition *shudder*

We were in the queue for 1 and a 1/2 freaking hours! =_= Hehe... it was stuffy but quite fun as we chatted, took pics, talked about haunted houses and ghostly stuff... and Michael even shared his Baskin Robbins Mint & Chocolate Chip (my fav flavour! ^^) ice cream with us XD

Hehe... and Adele has good eye sight XD Hahaha... so perasan of me... but honestly, I wasn't blur for once as I managed to catch sight of him among the huge crowd, busy preparing stuff for his class' stall. It was no easy feat indeed. I had no idea what he was wearing that day and I was scanning the crowd from the 5th floor, so everyone on the ground floor looked real tiny. It was just instinct that guided me to spot him, I guess.

The Haunted House was okay-la. I went in with Micheal and Pei Zhe, and it was so dark that I had to cling onto Pei Zhe to avoid getting lost as Micheal was walking so fast =p I actually laughed, twice. It WASN'T scary. Too many little incidences made it so. At first we got lost (took the wrong way XD ), so the staff had to guide us back on the right track again and that kinda ruined the spooky atmosphere. And as Jacelyn (I think it was her la) was one of the 'ghosts', she said "Hi Michael" when we passed her, which caused me to burst out laughing like a psycho =p And the sound effects were really more funny than spooky ^^

The others had a slightly scarier time though, especially Tze Yin and Yin Fong XD

After the haunted house, the girls sans Jana went to Summit... and I went to hunt down Gary and Jen. As Jen had already eaten since she had a 'date' (long story XD ), Gary and I spent ages 'bickering' about what to eat ^_~ Actually, I just wanted to see him since I wasn't really craving any of the food that was on sale, so poor Jen and Gary got dragged by me from one end to the other.

Then Jen had an assignment to complete, so she left to hibernate at the library while Gary and I were (still =p ) deciding what to have.

Erm... after that.... we went him-watching XD Haha... pity Gary... he had to put up with Jen (whom we later persuaded to join us) and I 'guy-talking', again. I did kinda hint at Gary that I wanted to visit his stall but Gary didn't want to and I was really shy to go alone, so it was another missed opportunity to perhaps talk to him. Oh well.

After the carnival ended at 1.... things did get boring. I went back to the library again before joining Er Kai & Jana (these two almost always come together XD ), Ren-Yi and Micheal at C27. I wanted to scream when I saw the 2 p.m. bus pass the gates, knowing I had to go back at 4 because of LAN class. And we were at C floor, where the snake thing was. So freaky-nya! I kept imagining escaped snakes. And I did run away from a particular snake three times that day.

And so yeah, the college day ended after LAN class, which only less than 10 ppl from K2 turned up for XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin