Saturday, August 11, 2007

My last post as a lass of 17. Ah, the nostalgia XD

Well, what better to post about than one of two teams (the other being Ferrari) that are able to bring out all the spirit in me. When it comes to Southampton FC and Ferrari's F1 team... Adele can be one semangat-ed and garang gal =p

Anyway, the match between Saints and Crystal Palace is going on right now... and although it will be the perfect gift if Saints win... CP is currently leading by one goal. The eternal SFC optimist in Adele says: Well, if we don't win, let's just hope the goal difference is only by one. If we do win, GREAT! It'll be our first start of season win since 1988, and certainly the first at St Mary's. Either way, I'm darn proud to be a Saint =]

But I really really admire Leeds' fans. To be able to keep faith and stay loyal as you see your club being embroiled in turmoil after turmoil, plunging from being legends of Premiership status to unglamorous-and-gritty First Division to doubly-unglamorous-and-doubly-gritty Second Division must be awfully tough. To all Leeds' fans who've stayed behind the team through the rock bottom moments and uncertainty, I sincerely salute you.

I hope I can be as good a Saints supporter.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin