Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Darn! 'He' is even harder to figure out than Qarizmi was. I mean, Qarizmi was quite hard to interpret (I wrote a poem all about that 'oh-so-frustrating-yet-fascinating-topic' >_< ) ... but this particular guy (well, Gary and Jen know who) is like an extra tough nut that refuses to crack open or an excruciatingly tough jigsaw puzzle that's impossible to solve. And at least Qarizmi and I were on a greeting basis.

I STILL think he has got to be pretty dense if he didn't realize who it was that he vkixjws (no, I didn't trip on my keyboard or anything. It's deliberately in technobabble). Granted, I kixjws nt oedukw... but do I look THAT different without my glasses??!!

But the thing is.... well.... Adele keeps getting her hopes buoyed up. I mean, something will happen to make me wonder if perhaps he is interested and perhaps he REALLY didn't know that it was me. It's not my fault for thinking so if he freaking vkixja me and then happily goes and aur near nw when there are plenty of other seats NOT near me, right? Or if he seems to once in awhile look interested (or is that just my overactive imagination and hyper sensitivity?)?? *Groan*

Oh well. And predictably, Gary did make remarks concerning 'him' since he knows that I like 'him'. What's this about 'him' not falling on me this morning huh, Gary-kun?? XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin