Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Without really realizing it, my hols are ending soon :(

Just checked my timetable and it's darn yucks. Which biz student has lecture from 6-8 p.m.??

Econs students get really bad slots for lectures lo. Thought last sem's 5-7 lecture bad enough. This is ridiculous >.< Do they think we're insane and have really good concentration...?

*click to enlarge*


I'm taking a 3rd year law subject *shivers*. That's why had to change my timetable. Originally, I was given this:



Pls note that the above one is outdated. Latest is the one as shown in the first pic.

Fellow Monashians/MAOU members/etc, ya know what time to set lunch or dinner dates with me.

Oh ya, the right nose pad from my glasses broke off on one side. Luckily can still wear, just that need to drop by the shop to get a replacement tomorrow.

Talk about bad luck. Hopefully results day won't turn out the same way, lol *swt*

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin