Sunday, July 05, 2009

Weekend Strawberry.Bytes




Lately Facebook's Word Challenge is my addiction. I'm really slow at arranging and forming words though, so I'm only ranked as a salesman, hehe. Dare you take up the challenge to beat my score? =P

Ohh! Everyone in the MAOU family is playing Cabal these days, except the other half of the twin sisters! (me XD)

It's not that I don't want to la, but 2GB is seriously a huge file to d/l onto my laptop + with the crappy internet connection, Zeus knows how long it'll take.

So....... I'm testing out Free Realms instead! A twist to the MMORPG genre, it promises to be more than just a fighting game.

The other plus point for me is that no big, messy downloads! Just download a plug-in (appears under Firefox's Extensions section after d/l) and voila... ready to play ^^

Let ya know how it goes once I've started getting into the game! =)

4 sweets:

Lizz said...

I used to be pretty good at word games but I think my brain is rife with cobwebs by now. XD

Free Realms looks pretty cool though! :D

Adelina said...

Lizz> I love word games but with the time pressure, my vocabulary simply crumbles XD

Free Realms is great for casual gamers. However the game's been buggy for me though, crashing suddenly or failing to load certain mini-games properly.

Unknown said...

Oh yes... I had this mad addiction to Word Challenge. I stopped once I passed the 30,000 score though... too nerve-wracking!!! =D

Adelina said...

@PoisonKagero wow! 30,000 ^^ Yeah, it gets very nerve wrecking especially when time's running out and u're stuck XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin