Sunday, July 19, 2009

Berry deary bloggy,

I'm sorry for abandoning you these few days T.T

Every waking hour has been devoted to trawling Klang Valley's shopping malls (hey, it's MEGA SALES), family time, being unproductive, driving, psycho-ing for the new semester, and reading!

Oh, I wish I had more time to devour the books calling out so sweetly like a siren's song. My reading list currently is this...


http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/l/ursula-k-le-guin/winds-twelve-quarters.htm


I could almost swear mine's similar - crease at the side and all - except mine's more worn out as it's from a thrift bookshop ^^

Typical case of bought it bcoz it was a rare find, then tossed it aside for awhile, and now I finally appreciate it, after some years.

Completion: 85%



From the uni library XD

The first few lines reeled me in, so it was a GO! Check out the book on loan for free, hehe.

Completion: 0.01%




Recommended by KF due to the Inkheart movie. I've neither read nor watched Inkheart, so curiosity and love of fantasy lured me =P

Completion: 0.099%

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin