Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's all these bureaucracy, red-tape and paperwork that makes life so complicated.

Little wonder I've never ever wanted to be a real-life secretary or have an ordinary desk job, sifting through stacks of paperwork =.=

... but enough ranting! ^^



Need to keep up the optimism and survive the new semester!

Oh yea... I don't know who you are, but to the kind soul who found my student ID on the first day back to uni when I misplaced it, and turned it in to lost and found..

THANK YOU!

You honestly made my day, after walking all around campus looking for it, sore legs and all.

Was just so relieved to see the student ID card again. Thank you, little miracles ^^


P/S: Just wanna clarify, the delish pics are not a publicity stunt ya right XD even though it's proven to be well-liked :)

I love desserts, strawberries, and it goes well with the weekend theme and design of the blog. I really appreciate everyone's support ^^

The request for less pink desserts have also been registered *wink*

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin