Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"Strange things happen in a strange frame of mind" - Adelina, Musings of an Ichigo Ramen



After my molotov cocktail of pills for various medical conditions, especially the recent dastardly triple threat (runny nose + cough + sore throat), I craved for the two boxes of goodies in my fridge >.<

Boxes of Forbidden goodies, because they happen to be a chocolate almond-ish slice and the new chocolate brownies/fudge from La Manila - dangerous territory for a sore throat.

But... to a flu patient deprived of the sugary sin of chocolate... those two boxes were paradise!

So, shame-faced and sneakily moving the boxes unnoticed to my room, I dug in =.=

Verdict?
*licks spoon* De-li-cious! =9

...But serves me right if I'm too unwell to enjoy tomorow's gourmet Japanese buffet at Tenji@Solaris Mon't Kiara XD

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin