Sunday, July 12, 2009


I met Jo yesterday! Whee! Hehe, I really do miss you, k? Paperdoll's like having my own room and 2nd family at Tropicana City Mall ^^

So proud of the shop and it's lady-in-chief XD

Next... my new "can't get ya outta my head"...



Because of a very mafan and picky guy named Gary (jk, anyway he doesn't read blogs so wtv XD ), I'm now addicted to Gadis Gaga's Paparazzi...

Because the optical shop where Kevin and I waited for him for donkey years to adjust his new G glasses kept playing Gadis Gaga's songs.

Lol, they must have known it's their customer's current fav ;)

The lyrics of Paparazzi eerily... is easy to relate to though XD Reminds me of when I was 'stalking' someone. No wonder I scared the poor guy off Adele for probably... forever =P

If you're interested in the lyrics, check out the video on it's Youtube page @ Lady Gaga's Paparazzi

P/S: Look out for Weekend Strawberry.Bytes coming to Ichigo Ramen again later in the day ^^

2 sweets:

Anonymous said...

wow lady gaga! =D

kenwooi.com

Adelina said...

she really does make ppl go gaga yeah XD

=D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin