Thursday, July 05, 2007

[Mood: Tired ]
[Listening : Hey Yo - Battle ]

The songs I've heard off Namie Amuro's latest album PLAY are GREAT, and I've read a lot of good reviews about the album. My current addiction from PLAY is Pink Key. It's reminiscent of Girl Talk which is one of my all time fav Namie Amuro songs. I really like the 'special effects' incorporated into the Hip Pop sound, such as the tinkles and sparkles.

At times though, I get the impression that she's Japan's female version of Jay Chou. Her voice can be a tad flat at times, and it does seem that she mumbles her way through some parts of her songs... but strangely enough, it just adds to her overall sultriness. Listening to Namie Amuro, the first word that comes to my mind is sexy. That's how potent her voice is.

On a personal note, sigh... Adele hasn't been a very happy girl the last few days ne.

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin