Sunday, July 08, 2007

[Mood : Econs test on Tuesday... Noooo!! ]
[Listening : Teens (Accoustic Version) - Ayumi Hamasaki ]

Had a talk with Aaron earlier, and he has given me some hope regarding the awful situation I concluded I was in due to some events this week. Am I really assuming too much, and thus making an ass out of myself? He says he's amazed at the conclusions I arive at XD

But... I'm still a little skeptical, as I think there were many occasions in which things could have been different. And, if I do keep trying, I'll be making myself into a thick skinned pest.

Anyway:

You are 61% Japanese-ish.

You are above average Japanese. Congratulations on that! If you go to Japan, you could probably fit in pretty well.... Anyway, this is a good amount Japanese to be. Not too Japanesey, but not too whatever you are.

How Japanese Are You?



Hehe, I really did expect to score higher, but it's good to know that I'm not way beyond recovery from my Japanese obsession =p

Btw, An Cafe really does make you feel better when you're down in the doldrums. It's better than chocolates ^^

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin