Saturday, September 05, 2009

Yay! Finally blogging again! =D

Sometime back, I decided I want a lomo camera and started doing research into this field *randomness* XD

It seemed like my kind of thing - just shoot and have fun capturing stuff on film. But, I concluded lomos are overpriced and decided normal old skool film camera would do.

Guess I won't be needing one though. My 3.0 megapixel phone camera and 4.0 megapixel digicam produces lomo-esque pics because of my 'artsy' photography skills =P


The oldest and most well known Catholic church in Melaka


By the Melaka River


These two places are right in the heart of Melaka's city center and just within walking distance from my grandmother's townhouse =)



Bizarre XD


This picture happened quite by accident XD My hand moved during the process and thus, the end product produced a 'fail' picture but one that is in the lomo tradition =P

Me and my 'excellent' photo taking skills, hehe.

So what say you? Is lomography just an excuse for bad photography, lazyness to digitally edit pictures, or a form of art?

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin