Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Just a short pop ^^

Compare and contrast:




Lady Gaga loosely interpreting Coldplay's Viva la Vida





The Original


Personally like both :)

Now I can finally understand the fuss over Lady Gaga's musical education. I love the jazzy interpretation of Viva la Vida. The trick is just not to compare it with Coldplay's.

Lady Gaga sounds vocally more impressive than Chris Martin when it's live and acoustic though, or it could be due to the video quality.

Either way, I love both versions :D


P/S: Not feeling well today. Waited 1 hour+ to see the doctor >.<

1 sweets:

free self bondage stories said...

He was passionatefor them. I pushedmyself to the limits of my physical stamina and ability.
sex stories first time
submissive girls bdsm stories laboratory
female submitted masturbation stories
adult stories young incest
women and bestiality stories
He was passionatefor them. I pushedmyself to the limits of my physical stamina and ability.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin