Monday, September 14, 2009

Feeling slightly more cheerful ^^

Hehe, I think it's the effect of chamomile tea. The taste is hard to get used to, but the effects are good... so.... it's all good! XD


bliss :)


My aunt brought back the tea from UK as a gift and I think it's only available locally, so I'm trying to make the 20 sachets last longer :P

I've managed to add more (hopefully substantial) words to my assignment and replied to most of moi's cbox messages. Yay!

Twitter and FB will have to wait though :(

Oh, as a quick read, MSN's Hot or Not fashion article on the Venice Film Festival photo call caught my eye.

http://lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com/Fashion/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=3578435&page=1

Agree with some, but disagree with quite a lot of the decisions.



This was voted Hot, but I think it's a tad on the safe and boring side.



Another Hot outfit I didn't like. Maybe make the dress that tiny bit longer? Seems more like a long top....



I like this outfit! ^^ ... But guess what, it got voted Not.



Definitely a HOT! ^^



Rawr! It's a HOT ;)

1 sweets:

Ken Wooi said...

i agree with you.. the so-called "hot" is not hot! =P

kenwooi.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin