Monday, September 07, 2009

What Adele did today.....


:: Watched Up in 3D




My first time going 3D at a local cinema! And boy oh boy was Up nice ^^ I didn't expect the show to be romantic (this element of Up's hardly advertised) or to burst into tears ;)

Embarrassing, k? Was sniffing away and KF got so worried that I had to tell him I was crying because some of the scenes were so moving, and that yes I'm okay XD


I loveeee colourful ballons :)


Adorable cast of characters ^^


I'm just afraid that after this, I'll always want to watch shows in 3D. Expensive! Let's see... G-Force, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, A Christmas Carol............. *stares at empty purse* =P









:: Used my RM20 L'Occitane Bday Voucher

Got a revitalizing essential oils blend to use with my RM 5 Hinode shop diffuser XD The blend costs so much more than the diffuser =.=



Lovely scent- not too strong


Hopefully it'll help during stressful and tiring times ^^


:: Got a foundation sample from Clinique






Read about the 7-day trial foundation and custom-fit offer from My Women Stuff and since I was at 1U today, I thought... why not? ;)

The SA though, not what I expected =.= KF said it's probably because she's more comfortable conversing in Mandarin.

She came off a lil rude and pushy, and kept recommending that I switch back to the anti-blemish range (it dried out my skin so much last time that I had even more breakouts >.< ) .

But anyway, freebies are always nice and my trial foundation is Superbalanced in #27 :)


:: Pumped Petrol for the 1st Time

Okay, why am I even mentioning this? XD

But yup, I did it with KF's guidance! Now I know which side of the car the fuel tank is located at. Ha!


::Almost Finished Screen Theories & Techniques Assignment


Love the subject, dying with the assignment XD

It's seriously scary.... the 2,500 word essay carries 50% of the final marks for the subject. It's either you =) or =( with 2,500 words.


~ Off to watch some anime before sleeping. Ta-ta for now =)

1 sweets:

chee-v said...

i watched the 3D UP with Grace that day.
kinda funny thou

Blog Widget by LinkWithin