Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Whoot! I passed my undang test with 46/50. I know, I know. Probably almost everyone in my circle has taken it AND got their driving license... but I'm so relieved my one day of studying got me through =)

Laziness has got me engulfed in its rather tight folds. I regret to say that even the simple task of plugging my camera into the USB port and enduring the slow and torturous process of uploading my holiday pics and posting them up is hard.

How I spent approx. RM 40 today:

RM10 - Picture for my L license (horrible shot *shudders* )
RM10 - Lunch at A&W
RM20 - Letter from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien

Got that from XCESS bookshop at Amcorp Mall. Great place. Prices are not as good as Atria's book warehouse, but ambiance for a bargain bookshop is 'wow!'. Went there together with Joann from G14, while we were waiting with two other girls to sit for the test.

That's another book for the Tolkien section of my bookshelf! and thankfully one that I actually want to read and not just to collect because it's a Tolkien XD

P/S: Adele is watching Yamada Taro Monogatari... and loves the show so far =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin