Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just a quick note to say that since I've designated my Vox blog as the blog for my fangirlistic ramblings, and I'm still in my JE mood... a few posts have been made recently on Vox instead of here.

So daijoubu, it's not that I've abandoned this blog... real life's just been pretty routine lately, filled mostly with playing Zelda on my DS, reading Mary Higgins Clark, anime/manga-ing and NEWS related stuff. If you're interested in my JE fangirling (which I doubt XD ), just head on over to Vox.

P/S: I had my first driving lesson today! Not going to regurgitate my thoughts about it but Friendster user 'Lost', aka Mr Aaron Yip Jun Hoe's comment box has a a few lines about how I found driving to be, if you're interested =P

P/P/S: Adele is going to learn Japanese! Lessons will start, at the very latest, before CNY ( :

P/P/P/S: More Aus trip photos coming up soon

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin