Thursday, January 17, 2008



Listening: Cherish ~ Hoshimura Mai [it's a great song with good lyrics <3 ]
Reading: 23:00 (Nijuusanji)
Watching: Yukan Club

I may be joining a Japanese language class soon, with the money I earned from my stint in Melbourne. It's something I've wanted to do since young, and to be able to pay for it myself is a good feeling =) I've yet to sign up, but here's hoping it'll happen.

I may not be spending Chinese New Year with my maternal relatives in Malacca this year. Arrangements are being made for me to go on holiday instead to either Bali or Thailand with my dad and paternal grandmother. I've never in 18 years been on a holiday with them, or spend time overnight with them for that matter. It'll be an experience, hopefully one to cherish.

And either Bali or Thailand's great. Bali has the sea, culture and history. Thailand has CDs and other stuff I want to get (haha... there's Thai music [Golf-Mike, Dan and Beam, etc], and also a huge Japanese and Korean fanbase XD ) , culture and history and some Thai guys are cute =P. It'll also be nice to go back to Bali again.

Everyone, stay well and happy =)

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin