Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon's surprisingly better than I expected XD

Thank Olympia they did away with quite a bit of the slow-talking 17th century-ish dialogue between Edward and Bella.



Alice plays a bigger role this time as well. Yay! Splendid!

I love her New Moon wardrobe. So Autumn in New York :P

Ohh... and while everyone's talking about Edward's pale skin and Jacob's abs (I like his soulful eyes more than the abs *swoon*), I think the cutest is...



*Ahem* O-kay!! I know Alec's supposed to be really young (which makes me pedo? o.0), but... I like!

Hehe. There's more!


Oh gosh, the bad*** attitude and clothing. Don't know why, but I have this thing with coats? Kudos to the costumers, the button details on Alec's coat are fab! ^^

Oh Twilight Saga, if you were less "Oh Bella! Oh Edward! Oh Jacob!", I might really like you better XD

P/S: Successfully rolled eyes less throughout New Moon, although the eyes did twitch :P

That's an improvement, 'kay.

2 sweets:

Wen Pink said...

i heard the movie is a bit gayish.. hmm

Adelina said...

it is! i think they milked every opportunity to show the male actors topless... personally find the tactic a lil "icks" =P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin