Tuesday, November 24, 2009




I've started work again at Paperdoll Boutique, Tropicana City Mall ^^

Shop girl + steam mistress XD

Sundays - Wednesdays; afternoons ;)

Pop by for a visit and for pretty clothes!

...

On another note, I've spotted a cute pair of earrings!


Ace Cards earrings inspired by Alice in Wonderland :)

I love the heart in the middle, and the A initial. A for Adele! :P

There's more in the Alice in Wonderland series of earrings...


http://rainbowsdoodles.blogspot.com

My obvious fav's the Ace Cards, but the keys come in a close second.

And there's even mushrooms! Pretty unusual to find toadstool mushroom earrings eh? ^^

Crafted by: Handmade: Art + heart (:

1 sweets:

Pork Chop said...

oooh i like paperdoll. tho i only bought two dresses from there haha most sizes are a bit big for me :S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin