Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I know, my 1st exam paper starts on Thursday... wth am I doing blogging at this insane hour?! XD

*mock posh tone* It's passion for sharing + blogging + aesthetics, my dears =P

Sasha Vintage updated with an awesome collection - My Fair Lady! ^^

It's a theme that pays homage to classic elegance ala Audrey Hepburn, so you know it's going to be good if lace and demure wardrobe staples are your cup of tea ;)

I'm eyeing a particular piece that'll dig a hole in my bank account, but it's so pretty! XD

Go check out Sasha Vintage now! Just don't reserve/buy the Bow-Wow Bf Blazer before I do, hehe.

P/S: Plus point - owner Sasha Lian is very nice and pleasant! :)

P/P/S: I've officially gone nuts and bought the blazer! XD

I don't believe in paying PosLaju's high postage rates, but me caved in for this... Look at that beauty ^^


0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin