Tuesday, October 20, 2009



You guys and gals, seriously, the chatbox messages make me wanna cry (in a good way la, k?) :)

Chee-v kor, Mr Anderson, Stephanie, Sara, and many more... thanks for not giving up on my blog even when I did.

Tadaima! (I'm back)

KF pretty much forced me to update XD

... And I came back and realized the last post was a really misleading cliffhanger.

So here's a new one =P

Lately:

I found out Lady Gaga once did burlesque... wohoo! Makes sense, as she shows off some burlesque-ish moves in Eh Eh's video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iO7wGkHEMk

I love the vid! It's so colourful! XD

Purposely put a link instead of embedding as that version of the video is one of the clearest I've seen, with lyrics at the sidebar.

I also finally made the leap and bought preloved/books online! ^^

Quite a number of books coming by post... *bliss*. I love getting goodies in the mail :)


http://kitsbookshelf.blogspot.com
Books 'N' Stuff

Kit's having a clearance sale bcoz she's moving house, and I got some reads from her.






.All pics by Kit.


The Stone Menegarie, The Dragons at War, and The Once and Future King are pretty much standard stuff for me - magic, fantasy, etc XD

Kiki Strike got astoundingly good reviews on Amazon ;)

Susuk as I'm plain curious, lol.

Right now I'm pretty much waiting for the parcel to arrive, hope everything will turn out alright. Kit's been nice to deal with though :)

I'm such a hoarder. I'm moving house too by December, and exams are very near.... but I'm considering it as a pre-post exam treat =P

Wohoo Adele, hehe.

Ok la, this post's stretched wayyyyy too long.

Ciao for now! Finals in 8 days' time.

Gee >.<

0 sweets:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin